Jul 5, 2015
1. Anything written in a letter after it is signed is called?
2. A small house with all rooms on one floor is called?
3. A Short, usually amusing story about some real person or event?
4. A small enclosure for sheep, poultry etc?
5. To cause troops to spread out in readiness for battle?
6. Choose the correct meaning of the idioms in next 5 questions. To keep one's head above water?
To keep out of debt
7. To pay off old scores?
To settle a dispute
8. To talk shop?
To talk about business or professional affairs
9. To fight sky of?
To avoid from a feeling of mistrust
10. To kick the bucket?
Jul 4, 2015
1. Which state 22 June 2015 declared Blue Mormon as the state butterfly?
2. Shashi Bala who passed away on 21 June 2015 was famous in which sport?
3. Which state government recently declared June 22 as the 'snake bird day'?
4. Who recently won the eighth Halle Open ATP title of Tennis tournament held at Germany?
5. On 22 June 2015, Parliament of which country came under attack of terrorist?
6. Who recently became the first India born basketball player to be picked in National Basketball Association (NBA)?
7. Bangladesh cricket team recently created history as they, for the first time, clinched a bilateral ODI series win against which country?
8. Which is the world’s biggest employer, according to World Economic Forum report released recently?
United States Department of Defense
9. International Olympic Day was recently celebrated across the world on?
10. Which Tech giant has recently introduced ‘undo send’ button for its Gmail users?
Jul 3, 2015
1. Hunger : Food : : Disease : ?
2. Thin : Thick : : Draft : ?
3. AN : BO : : LY : ?
4. ACE : HIL : : MOQ : ?
5. BDFH : JLNP : : RTVX : ?
6. 400 : 20 : : 484 : ?
7. 4 : 32 : : 7 : ?
8. 624 : 426 : : 745 : ?
10. AE, FJ, ? , PT
1. Which state has on 20 June 2015 imposed a ban on the sale of thermocol plates in the state, aimed at Promoting of leaf plates in the state?
2. Which US-based Indian-origin scientist was recently awarded Russia's top technology award in recognition of his work as a major development in energy management?
B Jayant Baliga
3. International Day of Yoga was recently celebrated across the globe on?
4. Military Exercise named 'Silk Route-2015' which kicked off recently was between which two countries?
China and Srilanka
5. Who was on 21 June 2015 selected for this year's Sangita Kalanidhi award?
6. Who recently won the Austrian Grand Prix of F1 2015?
7. World’s largest cruise ship named “Harmony of the Seas” made its maiden entry into water on 19 June 2015 from which country?
8. Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu on 21 June 2015 flagged off India’s first diesel electric multiple unit (DEMU) train service with an air-conditioned coach in which city?
9. Suvarnabhumi Airport in which city was recently declared world's fastest WiFi service?
10. World Music Day also called Fête de la Musique was recently observed on?
POSTMASTER GRADE I Examination books from
Retired Superintendent of Post Offices
Guide on CCS (CCA) and other subjects
Guide on Compendium of complaints & other subjects
Guide on Manuals and other subjects
Guide on miscellaneous subjects
Guide on Acts and other subjects
General English containing MCQ Questions and Answers
Guide on Post Office Guides containing MCQQuestions and Answers regarding PO Guide Part I , PO Guide Part II and Savings Bank and Savings Certificate matters
Mathematics containing MCQ Questions and Answers
Latest General Knowledge book for the year 2016
Guide for Reasoning from Raman’s Publications
Questions and Answers 2011, 2012,2013 & 2014
Website copy of Postal Manual Volume V
Project Arrow office blue book
Total amount for books
Total amount for which M.O is to be remitted
Money order is to be remitted to the following address:
No.5, MOOVENDAR NAGAR EAST,
MADURAI RESERVE LINES PO,
1.Please contact over phone Cell 094433 29681 before placing indent for my books.
2. Please write particulars of books required and your cell numberin Money order coupon without fail.
Jul 2, 2015
1. The product of two numbers is 120 and the sum of their squares is 289. The sum of the two numbers is
2. Numbers 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, …, 196, 198, 200 are multiplied together. The number of zeros and the end of the product on the right will be equal to—
3. A takes twice as much time as B and thrice as much as C to complete a piece work. They together complete the work in 1 day. In what time, will A alone complete the work.
(a) 9 days
(b) 5 days
(c) 6 days
(d) 4 days
4. 2 men and 1 women together can complete a piece of work in 14 days, while 4 women and 2 men together can do it in 8 days, how much should a women get per day?
(a) Rs. 400
(b) Rs. 450
(c) Rs. 480
(d) Rs. 360
5. If the lengths of the three sides of a triangle are 6 cm, 8 cm and 10 cm, then the length of the median to its greatest side is
(a) 8 cm
(b) 6 cm
(c) 5 cm
(d) 4.8 cm
6. The surface areas of two spheres are in the ration 4 : 9. Their volumes will be in the ratio
(a) 2 : 3
(b) 4 : 9
(c) 8 : 27
(d) 64 : 729
7. The discount series 10%, 20%, 40% is equivalent to a single discount of
8. A shopkeeper allows 4% discount on his marked price. If the cost price of an article is Rs. 100 and he has to make a profit of 20%, then his marked price must be
(a) Rs. 96
(b) Rs. 120
(c) Rs. 125
(d) Rs. 130
9. The ratio of the quantities of sugar, in which sugar costing Rs. 20 per kg. and Rs. 15 per kg. should be mixed so that there will be neither loss nor gain on selling the mixed sugar at the rate of Rs. 16 per kg. is
(a) 2 : 1
(b) 1 : 2
(c) 4 : 1
(d) 1 : 4
10. A sum of Rs 86, 700 is to be divided among A, B and C in such a manner that for every rupee that A gets, B gets 90 paise and for every rupee that B gets. C gets 100 paise. B’s share will be
(a) Rs. 26, 010
(b) Rs. 27, 000
(c) Rs. 28, 000
(d) Rs. 28, 090
Download Full Question paper
Jul 1, 2015
Paper I :: General English and Grammar, Arithmetic & Tabulation
Paper II Postal/Mail Office operations with reference to Post Office Guides
Shri. P.Karunanithy, Retired SPOs has prepared guides for LGO examination to the cadre of Postal Assistant as per latest syllabus. Previous years questions and answers were incorporated in the guides. His study materials elevate so many officials to higher level in the Department of Posts.
Guide for General English
Guide for Post Office Guides
Guide for Mathematics
Total amount to be remitted
All books are in English version only
To get the books by Registered Post, please remit Rs. 600/- Six hundred only by Money Order to the following address:
No.5, MOOVENDAR NAGAR EAST,
MADURAI RESERVE LINES PO,
Please write the particulars of books required and your cell number inMoney order coupon without fail.
Appreciation letter from Shri. KULDIP PATIL, Postman, Goregaon East SO 400063 to Shri. P.Karunanithy, Retired SPOs.
I am Kuldip Patel , from Mumbai North West Division, Mumbai. Sir, I took books from you for LGO examination. I place at third in my division scoring 154 marks. Books are very useful and helpful in achieving my success in LGO examination.
Thanking you for books.
Thanks and regards
Admit Card (7) Allotments (1) Analytical ability (8) Answer Key (20) Apptitude (5) aptitude (29) Awards (3) Chemistry (1) coaching (1) Computers (14) Constitution (13) Current Affairs (723) Data Entry test (2) Drivers (1) English paper (35) exam news (40) EXAM PATTERN (8) Examination Date (16) Featured (1) General Knowledge (350) GK Indian States (9) Greetings (1) Indian History (11) Instruction (4) IPO (4) Just for info (2) keral circle (1) LGO Exam (8) MailGuard Exam (6) Materials (36) Mathematics (21) Model Exam papers (50) MTS Exams (25) Notification (60) Number Series (2) Official Answer key (25) online test (1) PA Exam 2014 (14) PA Exam Result (27) PA/SA Exam (18) PA/SA Exam guidance (6) PA/SA Exam Materials (62) physics (1) PO Accountant (1) Postal Volumes (1) Postman Exam (23) Postman/GDS exam papers (21) Postmaster Gr I (3) Practice (2) Previous year questions (90) Prospects (1) Reasoning (27) results (40) RMS Accountant (1) Rulings (2) SA Exam Result (19) SALARY (2) SB Aptitude (4) Science (2) Selection procedure (1) Solved Papers (63) Sports GK (3) Sports Quota (1) SSC Questions (2) statistics (2) syllabus (4) Training Classes (2) Typing Practice (3) typing software (8) typing website (2)