Postal Exam Updates : Update as on August 31, 2014

Schedule of Paper II (Computer Skill Test) for the following Postal Circles is as follows:

Postal CirclesExam DateExam Time
Gujrat (16)            13 to 19 September 201408:00AM onwards in Batches of 2.0 hr each. Please check your Admit Card for timings

Candidates for the above mentioned Postal Circles may check their status for Paper I by Logging into the website. Candidates, shortlisted to appear in the Paper II, may download the Admit Cards. Please keep visiting the website for exam schedules for other Postal Circles & updates.

2 comments:

  1. I got 63 marks and I am general category candidate I am not selected so what was the cut off foe general

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SC candidate from Assam Circle. I got 65-70% marks and I am not selected so what was the reason for not being short listed..........But as per notification criteria for a SC candidate, only 33% marks is required to clear Paper I.........So, can you please suggest some way so that i can give my paper for rechecking....

    ReplyDelete